Thursday, May 3, 2012

#Whatshouldwecallgradschool

A few of my friends were posting links from this tumblr site on Facebook today.  I thought, "Oh okay.  I'll take a look!"  I've spent the past forty five minutes reading each and every one.  Whether you are in science or not, most of these are incredibly accurate at describing what someone who works in lab truly feels in different situations.

My personal favorite is this one:  http://whatshouldwecallgradschool.tumblr.com/post/22242243775/when-everything-fails-and-i-have-to-go-back-to-reading

Why?  It pretty much describes where my project is currently and what I'll be doing today and tomorrow in lab (reading.  I've already done the cursing part.)

(If I could find the .gif where Robert Pattison comes in and dances with this Prince video, I would totally put it up here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment